Sunday, March 27, 2011

Let's Try This Again...

So I originally tried doing a blog on my personal website that I was going to design through iWeb and post. It all kinda went to crap though. So I lost motivation. I am have found a small glimpse of motivation and am going to start doing this whole blog thing again...

I have found myself getting so caught up in my busy schedule that I have neglected the Lord in my life. This is very saddening to me because He does so much for me and I don't return the favor. I am certain that we all get like this at times. It is my goal this week to prepare myself spiritually for the General Conference broadcasts that will be happening on Saturday and Sunday. I hope and pray that the Lord will continue to work with me through all of my trials and the neglect that He often gets from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment