Saturday, April 23, 2011
My Proposal
I am engaged! Her name is Breanna Kay Muir and I love her with all of my heart. She is a sweetie. She and I will be getting married in the Salt Lake Temple on August 18th. For those who want to know how I proposed, I guess I will have to tell you.
I had been trying to throw Breanna off for weeks and told her that I wasn't able to go and get the ring resized yet. But really I had it getting resized and was just waiting for the right time. I went through several different ideas and couldn't really decide. One time when Breanna and I first started dating, I took her and we went dancing up above Lehi. So that was what I decided I would to do propose. Recreate that night.
I took her to Lehi and went up on the mountain and I had the song "I Won't Let Go" by Rascal Flatts playing in my car and we danced in the freezing cold. I then pulled out a small white box and told her that I was sorry it was taking so long for me to get my mom's ring resized and I hoped that this would make up for it. I pulled out a small diamond necklace. She loved it, but was a little taken back because it wasn't a ring. As I pulled the necklace out to put it on her I had taped the ring inside of it. I said, "It looks like there is something else in there!" I then got down on one knee and asked her to marry me. She cried. I cried. She said yes. I said, "Phew!"
So that is the story of my proposal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment