Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day 2011

Memorial Day 2011 promised to be a good one for one simple reason, I was getting paid to have the day off! It was fantastic. I love that I get those benefits with my job.

Breanna and I spent the day driving around trying to find fabric for the wedding. I am glad that we had a 50% off coupon because that stuff adds up quickly! I also am really glad that Breanna has a crafty sister who can make things with that fabric. I definitely don't have that talent. We have 80 days until we get married and that means that I have to buckle-down and get my rear in gear. I have so many things that  I need to do still. I did put together most of my list for the wedding invitations today and I was pretty proud of myself for that.

So in case you were wondering what I really did that was patriotic to celebrate the holiday, I want it to be known that I tweeted about it told all 8 people that were following me that I was grateful for the troops AND I was a Marine in Halo and killed some aliens. If that isn't patriotic, I don't know what is?!

No comments:

Post a Comment