Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ramblings of a 22-year old with too much time...

  Traditionally, I have found blogs to be ramblings of people who have way to much free time. This is the main reason why I have never done one. Do I suddenly have tons of free time that I can do a blog? I certainly would think not. I work full time and go to school full time. The little free time that I have is spent with my beautiful girlfriend, Breanna or playing Halo: Reach. (I need to unwind in someway!)
     So why did I suddenly decided to redo my entire webpage and start a blog? It started off when my roommate approached me about helping him start his webpage and design for his business. We have only just started, but I am proud of the progress that he has made. I would encourage everyone to check it out: modernbuildingllc.com. His name is Kyle Kohler and he is a general contractor. He does great work and I can full heartedly say that is he a honest man and will take care of you. (Sorry for that brief advertisement, I just had to do it!)
     The other reason that I wanted a blog was to force myself to stay informed with the things that are going on in the world. I want to start having an opinion on issues that I think are important and relevant to me. So from time to time, I am anticipating me creating a post about politics or other issues that “grown ups” talk about.
     This concludes my first rambling of a person who has too much time, or a blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment