I already filled my hours at work and had the great idea that I would sleep in today and just relax. At 7:00 a.m. I woke up and wasn’t going back to sleep. Bummer.
After going into work for a few hours, my roommate and I went to the auto store and bought some new hydrolic arms lifts for my Jeep’s hood. As many of you may know, I am not a mechanic in any way, shape or form. I am scared I am going to screw something up. I am trying to overcome that fear.
So I had my roommate, Jack, help me install them. Surprisingly they were very easy to install. It took us about 5 minutes is all. Then we checked all of the various tanks and made sure that everything looks like it was in working order.
My next big adventure is to change the oil. I have 1,200 miles until I need to do it. I am already scared. But we have to start somewhere right?
No comments:
Post a Comment