Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 2...

    Holy smokes, this is day 2 of my blog. Am I a weirdo or what? I still don’t want to be labeled as a blogger. If I ever get to that point, let me know. Deal? So today, anything that could have gone wrong at work, went wrong. Murphy’s Law was very applicable today. 
    I recently set a goal for my job that said, “When I find myself getting frustrated, I will seek help from the Lord and ask Him to help calm my frustrations.” Today was the first time that I put that to the test. I said a prayer and then put on the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Doing this really helped my attitude and I am glad that I did because it helped me to be focused and get more things done rather than being frustrated an inefficient. 
   Oh! Another happy note, I hung up pictures in my office. These look great with my lamp. I swear, everyday I turn more and more into a real person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment