Alright, my faithful (1 or 2) followers. I apologize for being gone for so long. I have been busy! I can't believe how busy in fact. At work we are producing so much media. It is awesome knowing that we are trying to get the message of the LDS Church out to the world. I hope you are enjoying what you are seeing.
Breanna and I are doing really well. We are both finishing up the last weeks of our semester. We are VERY ready for it to be over! I only have one more semester of school and I will have a Bachelor's Degree. That is amazing! I am so excited for that.
In the next few weeks, we are putting on the Christmas Concert at work and I am going to be one of the Stage Mangers. I am very excited about that. It will be nice to get out from behind my computer and boss people around! They are more challenging than computer files.
No comments:
Post a Comment